- For Travel Grant Applicants (only the overseas participants can apply)
- The deadline of application for Travel Grant will be March 5, 2021.
- After evaluation by AOCN 2021 editorial board member of scientific committee, the awarded international Travel Grant applicants will gain USD 600 in cash during the congress period at the Secretariat Desk.
- Applicants must complete the presentation aside their poster during Poster Session at the time appointed by the AOCN 2021 organizer.
- The awarded international applicants need to hand over their hardcopy of cover page of passport, passport inner page with immigration stamp on, and boarding pass to the Secretariat when receiving the award fee.
(the awarded delegates can make their copy at the Secretariat Desk if they have not yet done the hardcopy)
- For Congress Poster
- The deadline of abstract submission will be March 5, 2021.
- All submitted abstract will be evaluation by AOCN 2021 scientific committee and will be grouped into 10 groups. The top 9 of each group will be the candidates of oral presentation.
- Each group of oral presentation will be evaluated and scored immediately after the 8 mins presentation and 2 min Q/A. The top three of each group will be awarded as Gold Medal USD 150, Silver Medal USD 100 , and Bronze Medal USD 70.
- The poster should be presented by one of the authors aside their poster during Poster Session at the time appointed by the AOCN 2021 organizer.
- All on-line submitted abstracts will be evaluated by AOCN 2021 scientific committee and will be grouped into 10 groups. The top 9 pieces of each group will be the candidate for oral presentation.
- Every selected abstract, which sum is 90 abstracts, will win the Masterpiece Award of USD 50 after completing the oral presentation. The AOCN 2021 allows multiple abstract submissions of the same author. Moreover, the top 1, top 2, and top 3 of each group will win another award, the Best Presentation Award. The Best Presentation Award includes Gold Medal USD 200, Silver Medal USD 150, and Bronze Medal USD 100.
- If the first author of the selected abstract is Taiwanese, he/she has to present the research work physically in the assigned real venue in TICC. If the first author of the selected abstract is an overseas delegate, he/she has to present on-line through the linkage of GoToWebiner. The Secretariat will email the personal website link to the first author before congress. If the selected abstract does not join the oral presentation, the authors have no right to win the Oral Presentation Award and Best Presentation Award.
- The Best Presentation Award will be announced in the Closing Ceremony on April 4, 2021. All the award fees will transfer to the awardee within 10 working days after AOCN 2021 through the beneficial account officially provided to the Secretariat.
- All abstracts should be submitted on-line and follow all the regulations
- Abstract title - Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text - Limited to 300 words
(Please note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to review, determine, and revise the acceptance of the abstract
Poster presentation set up instruction:
- All the posters should be presented in the poster exhibition venue of TICC during the congress period.
- Taiwanese presenter should prepare the printed/hard-copy poster to exhibit on the board. The overseas presenter should send the completed PDF format poster to AOCN2021 email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Set-Up Time: start at 08:00 on April 1, 2021. Please complete set up before 12:30 April 1, 2021
Presentation Time: 13:10-17:30, April 1, 2021; 09:10-17:30, April 2-3, 2021; 09:10-14:30, April 4, 2021.
Board Size of poster: 2m H x 1m W, double-sides, to be setup at Room 202 and 203, and 2F West Hallway
Suggested poster size: 180 cm H*90 cm W (vertical dimension ONLY)
(The above instructions will not be final and be subject to change. The Organizing Committee bly recommends all participants who submitted the abstract follow up these instructions after March 5, 2021.)
Abstracts for the congress:
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent at once the review process is completed.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent only to the abstract submitter.
- The presenting author (and/or the first author) is obliged to ascertain that all authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received with indication of the abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract, as well as all the query regarding the abstract.